The Co-operators is a leading Canadian multi-line insurance and financial services co-operative with $47.3 billion in assets under administration. Our subsidiary companies provide solutions in four core areas: property and casualty (P&C) insurance, life insurance, institutional asset management and brokerage operations. We are supported by 6,249 employees and a dedicated financial advisor network with 2,530 licensed insurance representatives throughout Canada. We also serve 241 credit unions with more than 5.8 million members.
Property & Casualty Insurance
- We insure more than 896,000 homes and more than 1.5 million vehicles
- We provide coverage for 40,000 farms and 269,000 businesses
- We protect 663,000 lives
- We insure 230,000 employees through Group Benefits plans
- We offer a wide range of Wealth Management products
- We provide Creditor Life insurance to 545,000 Canadians
- We manage assets for 163 institutions including pensions, insurance companies, co-operatives, endowments, and foundations
For more information about The Co-operators Group of Companies, read about our Company structure, Annual reports and Why co-ops are better.